Kota Joe Roadhouse

F O O O D 
/food/ 
noun 
Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink or that plants absorb in order to maintain life and growth. 

Kota Joe Roadhouse 
Alberton
Jaqueline Mall, 1 Venter St, Randhart 
(010) 109 7975 
info@kotajoe.co.za 

Image by: @_uNeoM 

Been to Kota Joe in Alberton a couple of times and used the drive-thru option. 

I've ordered the kota options most of the times but I tried their burgers and I think that's one of the best burgers I've had. 
If I had to mention my top 3 burgers? Kota Joe is on the list. 

A solid 9/10 
Service? Good service. They have very friendly waiters and waitresses. 

For an establishment like Kota Joe? I'm a bit unimpressed by the bubblegum (chappies brand) that they give out with the bill? Mhmmm. 
Image by: @_uNeoM 


Ordered this bacon and cheese burger with fries and a oreo milkshake. 

I think something is missing from their milkshakes. It definitely wasn't giving what it was supposed to give. 
Solid 6/10 for the milkshake. 

I'd genuinely go to Kota Joe again and again. 
Looking forward to trying out their other food and drinks on their menu. 

I should probably consider ordering and eating at the establishment. Aesthetics? Looks promising from the outside. 


With Love
Neo M 

@_uNeoM 
uneomokori@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular Posts