Ultimate Provence rosé Review





Packaging: Packaging looks absolutely stunning, I wish I could get so more bottles to add to our mini bar. 

Taste: 
Sweet/Sour It has a sweet taste but it leaves a bit of a sour taste on the tongue. 

Pairing: I paired my first glass with some mash, steak & veggies. It gave it a beautiful blend and I absolutely enjoyed it. Then I paired my 2nd glass with some snacks - biltong, chips, sweets and some chocolate. Absolutely enjoyed this too. I’m soooo keen on trying it with different types of chocolates, white & dark chocolate ranges. 

Alcohol percentage: I felt it on my 2nd glass. Doable for restaurant setting or chilling at home, depending on how much your alcohol tolerance is. Personally? The percentage is perfect for me. 

 Rating: 8 out of 10 
 I absolutely enjoyed indulging in this gem.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts