Upcoming And Aspiring Creatives in SA - episode 3

1. Lindelwa Sibetha 
Youtuber 

" Being a media student is really exciting, there are so many opportunities and things to choose from! I really love what I'm studying. I honestly haven't tried getting any work yet so I'm not sure how that'll turn out but I'm hopeful. I trust that when the time comes, my God will provide. " 

@lindelwa_sibetha on IG 
@linsibetha on Twitter 
Lindelwa Sibetha on YouTube 

2. Kamogelo Sesenya - DJ Zito 
DJ, Event Organizer, Motivational Speaker and Photographer 

 The feeling of being a media student is unpredictable because it is not easy as everyone thinks
 We go through so much pressure and criticism and when you ask gigs from event organizers, a lot of them will tell you that you not worth bigger stages or you not ready and that should break you or kill you instead it should motivate you to keep pushing and one day God will answer those prayer. Perseverance is the mother of all creations always remember that. " 


@zito_sesenya on IG & Twitter 
Zito Sesenya on Facebook 

3. Shanice Molobi 
Script Writer, Editor, Radio Presenter 

Being a Media student Student has given me the opportunity to always think on my feet, which is one of the reasons why I chose Photography specifically because as a photographer you are able to express emotions through pictures and see things beyond explanation. Photography has taught me not to judge a book by it's over because within the pages lies beautiful chapters of perfect imperfections, also with that it makes it easier to get gigs because people like to create memories and pictures.  are the memories that last forever.


@shaniceoratile on IG 


Comments

Popular Posts