Food review: Frankie’s Fat Cake

Hi faves! I’m back with another food review. 
Found a spot in Brakenhurst, Alberton. Tried out their ‘Frankie Box’ which has a beef burger in a fat cake, chicken pops and fries. 

Their menu has different options and they look tewwww good. Their prices vary but they are reasonable. 
It was my first time going there so I genuinely didn’t know what to pick from their menu. 









Would I go back? Yes I would so I can try out other stuff that isn’t too similar to what I had. 
Their restaurant is small so they don’t have a sit in option. 
It looked fairly clean and their staff was very friendly. 

Overall meal rating? 7/10 
The burger pattie in a fat cake combo wasn’t giving. 


I also got an Oreo milkshake and it looked like it would belong to a toddler but I enjoyed it. 

That’s it from me. See you next time. 

Love
Neo M. 

Comments

Popular Posts